The Best Essential Oils For Headaches are the Peppermint, eucalyptus, Rosemary, Lavender, etc.
Each type of headache has its own symptoms and reasons, some headaches are stronger than other. I will explain you here some of these types.
Best essential oils for headaches:
Top Facts about the peppermint oil:
- ANTI- CANCER: Several researches indicate that because of its components its very beneficial.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Because of this it helps with respiratory problems and for wound healing.
- DIGESTIVE AID: peppermint oil has powerful antispasmodic properties, It is effective for stomach aches, flatulence, and diarrhea.
- FEVER REDUCTION: Works great if you have fever, and need a natural reductor.
- FUNGAL INFECTIONS: the Peppermint oil is anti-fungal remedy. Remember that Candida albicans is especially hard to get rid of.
- HEADACHES AND MIGRAINES: As mentioned earlier, peppermint oil helps with headaches, migraines and additional symptoms.
Top Facts about the Eucalyptus oil:
- RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS: is very effective against chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, the common cold, cough or the flu.
- COUGH: Having cough is annoying and uncomfortable, eucalyptus can help you clear your throat.
- SEASONAL ALLERGIES: its components have anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects
Top Facts about the Eucalyptus oil:
- HELPS IMPROVE BRAIN FUNCTION- because it helps with memory and concentration
- HAIR GROWTH: using it in your head will prevent hair loss, specially for men.
- PAIN RELIEVER: studies have demonstrate that, rosemary helps with pain.
- REPELS BUGS: if you hate mosquitos and bugs this oil is great for avoiding them.
Chamomile oil can help with:
- ANXIETY: massaging with Roman chamomile essential oil can reduce anxiety and improved symptoms.
- HEADACHES: Chamomile oil diluted in sesame oil can help ease migraines, and can also help with other types of headaches.
- SKIN PROBLEMS: Roman chamomile oil can help treat a several skin problems: acne, sunburn, boils, dry skin, eczema and other forms of dermatitis, insect bites and stings, itching and bruises.
Top Facts about the Lavender oil:
- CALMING: when inhaling the lavender you can calm your mind.
- SLEEP AID: Spray some lavender in your pillow and have sweet dreams.
- INSECT BITE: If you put a drop of lavender in the bite, it will stop swelling.
- MINOR BURN: Putting some drops in the burn can help reduce the pain.
- CUTS: Also can help reduce the bleeding when you get cut.
Top Facts about the Clary Sage oil:
- STRESS REDUCTION: When smelling clary sage helps you reduce stress.
- ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES: Diluted clary sage can be used as antibacterial.
- NATURAL ANTIDEPRESSANT: acts as an anti-depressor, studies have proven it.
- MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS: apply diluted clary sage in the bottom of your feet and will make you feel better.
Top Facts about the Basil oil:
- COSMETIC APPLICATIONS: it is used ver often in skin and cosmetic products.
- DIGESTION: helps with constipation, stomach cramps, fratulence and digestion
- ASTHMA: Can help with sinus infections
- INSECT REPELLENT: It can also help you from insects.
I need a diffuser where can I get one?
Having a diffuser will help you use any oil you want, you can ad four to five drops and some water. A diffuser will give tranquility to your place, will clean the air and give you some relaxation. You can get one here.
I have shown you some of the essential oils for headaches I know, of course there are many more, but for me this are the most important.
If you want to make your own it can take you a while, you can order your favorite oils here.
The last component…
The last thing that will help you with migraines and headaches is purifying your body. Remember that many diseases are the reflect of our inside. If you want to be healthy on the outside you may want to be healthy on the inside too.